Re: Trip to UK what to see

To: JP Labuschagne <Jpl@dbsa.org>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trip to UK what to see
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 97 19:39:32 GMT

> I will be going to the UK from about the 24 March to the 15 of April.
> Are there any recommendations of places to go and visit that are car/mg
> related and if anyone has some good suggestions for alternate 'tourist'
> sites those as well please. I know this question has been posed by list
> members before but then the trip was not even in planning so I haven't
> saved any previous advice.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> '57 MGA 1500
> Safety Fast

Gaydon (BMIHT), Brooklands (air), Beaulieu (cars), Duxford (air, tanks)
Rally/off-road/single-seat/skid-pan/tank driving/courses at various places.

29th March, Magnettes and Steam, Shackerstone Station, Leicestershire.
12th/13th April, Kimber Birthday Run, Chatsworth House, Derbyshire.
13th April, Brooklands MG Day, Weybridge, Surrey.

What sort of 'alternates' are you interested in?

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)