Editors list Part 4

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Editors list Part 4
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:43:58 -0500 (EST)

====

Bill Van Moorhem
British Motor Club of Utah
1322 South 1400 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
van@stress.mech.utah.edu

====

Robert A. C. Hamilton
British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia
P.O.Box 202
Waverley,
Nova Scotia, Canada
B0N 2S0
rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
BATANS Home Page - http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html

   Just started out and have a random newsletter.

====

Tony Godfrey
Lorain County British Car Club (LoCo Brits)
Contributing editor of The British Marque
73532.746@compuserve.com

====

Bruce A. Hill
Crimson British Car Club
5938 Bradford Ln
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
BHILL@UA1VM.UA.EDU

====

David Langton
Okangan Classic British Motor Cars
2240 Charleswood Dr RR5
Kelowna, BC CAN
V1X 4K4
(604) 765-0263
(604) 765-7781 (FAX)
dlangton@netshop.net

   We are 120 members, each owning at least 1 British Motor Car, with
   Triumph, MG's, Jaguars, Lotus's and AH's leading the vehicle type and
   even a few very unique marques.  We are located in the Okanagan Valley
   in the Interior of British Columbia, Canada, 60 mi. north of the
   border and 300 mi. inland.  We cover a geo. area of 100 mi.
   North/South amd 60 mi. wide.  (a typical inland valley) with a
   population of 200,000.  I am not the editor of the club newletter, but
   as member of the British Car's on the net I subscribed and as you can
   appreciate the difficulty in obtaining data for a newsletter.

====

UNKNOWN

John L. Tolbert
jtolbert@tricon.net