Re: British Car Week update

To: andertonm@juno.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week update
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 06:56:12 -0500 (EST)

<< This sounds great, but I can't imagine how I would get there.  Maybe I
 could borrow a car from somebody.  My wife and I are both serious Egan
 fans, so maybe it's time to muster enough confidence in one of my
 vehicles to attempt the trip.  We're going to meet in front of his house,
 right?

 Mark Anderton

 1972 Triumph TR6 (Getting ready for paint)
 1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
 1967 Jaguar XKE 2+2 (latest acquisition)
 1966 Morris Minor (everything works - nothing works right)
 1971 Land Rover (Farm use)
 1967 Daimler V8 Saloon (Be patient! I'm workin' on it)
 1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single - need a clutch)
 1987 VW Golf GTI (How did that sneak in here?)
 1972 Grady White Chesapeake Mercruiser I/O

No, but if you just happen to be in Peter's neighborhood (wherever that is)
stop by and show him your car!  The idea behind this British Car Week is very
simple.  Get your car out and drive it anywhere, to work, to the store, take
a cruise, just get your british car(s) out during that week and drive it, and
maybe drive it throughout the driving season as well!!

Scott