Does anbody know this CT MGA ?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Does anbody know this CT MGA ?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:02:56 -0600 (CST)
I went for a hair cut today and had on MG Car Club - Long Island Centre
shirt. The woman cutting my hair starting telling me about the 1960 MGA
her dad had owned and how it was one of only two of it's kind in the US
(a twin cam perhaps ?). She said they "gave it" to a friend in
Connecticutt who restored it. So those anyone know a fellow named Hans
in CT with a 60 MGA? Woman said it was black. Just curious, Safety
Fast, David Deutsch