Re: Movie Cars

To: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Movie Cars
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 23:48:55 EST
This reminds me, there has been something that has been just killing me.
I've watched this Hitchcock movie, I think it is called "Suspicion,"
several times and I just cannot figure out the type of car Cary Grant
drives in it.  The movie is the one where his wife suspects that he is
trying to kill her, but just can't be sure.  There is one scene where he
is driving in the car along a cliff edge with her and she is afraid that
she will go over the cliff.  As I recall, the car's doors have a
propensity to fly open around curves (is that a clue?:-)).  Does anyone
know what that car is?  You only get glimpses of it throughout the movie
and it is definitely British, but I don't think it is an MG.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX