Stop-to-stop on an MGA?

To: 1000 <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Stop-to-stop on an MGA?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:24:39 -0800 (PST) (20:24 UT)
  I was doing a prophylactic bleeding of the hydraulic system on Milou
last weekend.  In the process of orienting the front wheels to get at the
nipple, I noticed that the tires will turn until they hit the inside of
the wheelwell.  I could find no adjustable stop built into the front
end to keep this from happening.  Is there an answer to this?  I assume
that this is due to using radial tires wider than the original bias-ply
tires...

  It's bright and sunny and they're predicting 80 degrees this weekend...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*