Re: Movie Cars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Movie Cars
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 22:59:22 -0500
>> >Probably right, what follows is Barbara's short list, not in chronolgical
>> >or any other order.

Big Snip

I mentioned the presence of an Alvis in a movie which I thought was called
"The Severed Head".  Can anyone confirm this title or suggest a correct
one.  I only saw part of the flick and would like to see it all -
especially as I didn't see as much of the Alvis as I would have liked.
This is probably as close as I am going to get to the real thing as I have
never seen one "in the flesh".  The car was a mid-sixties tan drophead.

John McEwen