Another confession

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Another confession
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:17:58 -0500 (EST)

<< I was saying that all of us could probably
 pick one up. At that moment I noticed one of them parked at the curb. I
 looked around to see if anyone was watching and suggested that we try to
lift
 it. Well, we easily did and carried it up onto the side walk, placing it
 between two poles that were just a couple of inches further apart than the
 car was long.  We retreated to our hotel. >>

Gee, don't feel too bad, I think this was more common than you realise.  I
can remember a situation when I was a freshman in high school in 19?2.  We
would head outdoors for gym class (during the warmer months)  through the
parking lot to the football field where we would play flag football.  We
always beat the instuctor by about 5 or 10 minutes, just enough time to
relocate a fellow students Austin Mini.  If you could imagine seeing about 10
or 15 kids in white t-shirts and shorts carrying around this little car every
day at the start of gym class.  The guy must have thought he was losing his
marbles when he came out to his car at the end of each day.  Of course if my
kid did that, be in big trouble!!!!!

Scott (I won't ad my usual location in case the ex owner of the car is
reading this)