Happy Kimber Day

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Kimber Day
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:23:07 -0500
Slainte, friends!

It's Saturday and here in Virgin-I-A it was 60 deg. F. and a great day
to get out and enjoy some top-down weather ... which I did in honour
of Kimber and his legacy!  Hope you all got out to do the same, and had
at least as fine a stretch of weather as we had here. After last week's
rain, snow, sleet, sneet and ug-ly cold, it was welcome.

I'm awaiting Don Collins who I hear is in town today; perhaps tomorrow
we'll hoist a pint, get our hands dirty and burn up a few roads round
here before he takes his 69B to its new home in Oklahoma (where the
wind comes sleeting through the grains, or something to that effect).

Cheers to all!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'