to the point?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: to the point?
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:08:02 EST
After three days in the belly of hell, installing motherboard,
modem,cdrom,harddrive,win95,blahh,blah,blahh,I've finally
gotten it back together enough to look at my midget. Whew!

Catching up on the digest, I decided to try the real thing. It's
amazing how fast the messages pile up! It is pretty nice
looking out over the pacific quietness of the list. looking back
across the atlantic has been very enriching for me. I shan't
ever regret searching through technology past. The Good Lord
willing, I won't let my midget fall into weak hands. But drive it as
a reminder of the way we were.

Confession:
I am already planning my next project. In looking for a companion
vehicle for the Midget. I would like to try my hand at a kit car,
probably Ford powered and toned-down Cobra styled. This would
be done in the best tradition with a convertible top and side curtains.
Betcha it turns out better than a Mustang!

I have found it rather interesting; what people think is odd. Usually
it is not going with the crowd. It might be not drinking or participating
in rough talk or behavior. It might be taking a skid row bum to a movie
or just quietly praying.

Just plain Phil