Re: Odd Question (Club Badges)

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Odd Question (Club Badges)
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:38:11 -0500
At 02:44 PM 2/18/97 -0500, Kai  Radicke wrote:
>Well, I was going thru my MG parts and found a metal badge, the kind you
>can mount on the grill of an MGB.  It says Auto Mobile Klube Sverige Gliga.
> I think it is Swedish, does any else have this badge?  How much is it
>worth?
>
>This is a dumb idea, but is there any chance my MGB was in Swedon recently?
>
>Regards,
>
>Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
>1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm
>
>Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com
>Dialogue Inc. -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/isp/default.htm

Kai, I have no idea, but there is a guy in the NEMGTRegister who was at
Indy with his fabulous MG badge collection. Did anyone else see it or
remember his name? My favorite was the Hawaiian MG badge from the late 40's
or early 50's. He had over one hundred badges. You had to see it to
appreciate the variety and beauty of these badges.
If I can think of his name I will pass it on to you.

Mike