Re: mgs

To: <RWilli6970@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: mgs
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:00:12 -0500
Hmm, have fun.  I don't know of an MG under $500.  Mine was 900 and I think
I got a good deal.  New AMCO top, and it ran (past tense, it doesn't run
now).

But I know of a rubber bumper MGB north of Fleminton, near Glen Garder.
Let me know if you are interested.  I looked at it about 10 months ago and
it looked pretty decent.  I think it needed a clutch..

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com