First Annual Chicago Autojumble

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: First Annual Chicago Autojumble
From: jack@lucent.com (Jack Feldman)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:37:42 -0600
In the category of better late than....

The Chicagoland MG Club will sponsor its First Annual Chicago British
Car Parts Swap Meet and Autojumble on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD from 8AM to
3PM. llocation is ath the DuPage County Fairgrounds, Wheaton.

Admission is $3.00, Vendor space 10'X10' is $20.00, Tables and chairs
available, $3.00 for a table, $.50 for a chair. Vendor set up at 6:00AM.

Call Jim Evans, 630 858-8192 for information or to reserve a space.

Actually we have plenty of room, so I don't think anyone will be
turned away if they just show up!

COME ON OUT!

JACK