Norristown, Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Norristown, Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:00:24 -0600 (CST)
Just a reminder. I'll be there and I know Ian Pender will be there with
his V8 MGB to demo the gas strut boot and Bonnet(steel) openers. These
are really cool. I have a set on my 75 B. I know the turn out will be
great and I'm looking forward to matching alot of faces to names.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

>Sunday, Feb. 23rd sponsored by The Philadelphia MG Car Club and The
>Delaware Valley Classic MG Chapter
>
>10 AM to 2 PM  Vendors welcomed at 9 AM
>
>Former site of Wright's Sales and Service, 638 Markley St.,
Norristown,