Re: V8 conversion info needed

To: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>,
Subject: Re: V8 conversion info needed
From: johnhaynes@som-uky.campus.mci.net (John Haynes)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 01:34:57 -0500 (EST)
At 09:53 AM 2/21/97 -0600, George Merryweather wrote:
>A few weeks ago, I asked to list if anyone know of a MGB - V8 conversion
for sale.  As I recall, no one was aware of one.

>Does anyone know of guides, kits, suppliers who can provide the needed
ingredients for such a conversion?  There is a gentleman in the 'Frozen
North' that is insistent on seriously beefing up a 'B'.

>Your guidance is appreciated.
>
>George Merryweather
>merryweather@connectware.com

You need to subscribe and obtain the back issues of The MG V8 newsletter
1855 Northview Rd  Rocky River Ohio 44116
216-331-4205 evenings
Sam Haynes>