Our Cars and Humidity

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Our Cars and Humidity
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 10:10:32 -0500
Listers:

Our cars are BRITISH.

It's humid, cool and rainy in Britain.

I think they run better because they feel more at home.  Wouldn't you?
This seems like such an obvious no-brainer I'm surprised anyone even
asked.

French cars run better if you're slightly drunk when you drive them, and
yell at them a lot.  Italian cars run much better if you occasionally
ding them up in an accident, and yell loudly at everyone ELSE when you
drive them.  It's a known fact that German cars run better on clean,
well-ordered streets, and if you quietly insist on your own superiority
whilst driving them. [This may be why so many yuppies drive BMW's].

All of this information can be had in "The Holistic Guide to Auto Repair
and Safety" by Omigahd Imbaldanugli, Ph.D. [Lotus Blossom Press,
$24.95], available at most herbal tea and health food stores.

YMMV.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'