Re: 65 Degrees, top down, it was cruising weather

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: 65 Degrees, top down, it was cruising weather
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:18:53 EST
On Sun, 23 Feb 1997 05:56:22 -0500 (EST) Ross Overcash
<jroverca@tiac.net> writes:
>Washington's Birthday and it was warm enough to pu the top down and
>cruise.Had about an hour to do this yeaterday befor the rain, hail and
high
>winds came through.  It was great, can't wait for Spring!!  Anyone
>else???????
>
>Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
>http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca

Why certainly Stanley.....!
Saturday WAS spring in the NE - i washed and gave a quick polish to the
72 and did all my saturday chores in it sans jacket! - it felt more like
may than feb! -   Lunch at the mechanics - to drop off the 72 for the
famous "rear wheel balancing" - (he bought a machine - hell i must be
there too often!) -and swapped the 72 for the GT which had new rear
cylinders and is now allegedly balanced (watch this space monday if the
bloody nazis fail me again...) Another "quick" wash and polish then took
the high road - the GT is running beautifully - even to the point where
the engine "note" sings....(if you know what i mean) Being Blaze, this
one turns heads big time! - even a guy in a brand new BMW Z3 was
transfixed at a light-
I spent the evening pondering whether to go to Norristown - even
downloaded the directions from "mapquest" (BTW this is an excellent
service - door to door directions in seconds, including maps - check it
when you can.)
Decided NOT to go - mostly because the weather is still beautiful and the
GT needs a bit more preening so this morning its been dive intothe polish
tin...
Tea break over -

mike robson
69 roadster