RE: reconditioning wrinkle paint

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: reconditioning wrinkle paint
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 00:23:37 UT
In my opinion you should forget Armor All - it has silicone oil in it which
actually attracts dirt and dust.  It also clogs the vinyl surface and causes
dirt buildup and will interfere with the vinyl's ability to breathe (if
appropriate - e.g., nose bra).  I believe it may also have petroleum
distillates, alcohol or other bad stuff in it (don't have any laying around so
I can't confirm).  Try a product call "303" made by a company called 303
Products in Palo Cedro, CA - its better, it's biodegradable, it provides UV
protection and it's anti static (no dust).  If you must use Armor All - save
it for you tire sidewalls.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT