1964 MGB for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1964 MGB for sale
From: damitdick@juno.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 20:58:39 EST
I have acquired a new toy! Therefore I must part with my 1964 MGB in
order to make room for the new acquisition.

This '64 roadster is an abandoned project. The PO ran the car through the
local college body shop and had all the rust removed and the car primer
ed. They then turned it into a daily driver, until it was driven into
something rather substantial which totally destroyed the left front
fender, front valence, and front bumper!

This car is very rough, needs complete restoration, and in addition to
the above damage, who knows what other evils are lurking underneath the
bondo.

However, it does have some good points! It has wire wheels. I comes with
a hardtop, the design of which I have never seen before (perhaps a
Parish?). I has a five main (18GK) engine and all synchro trasmission
installed. It's a Pre-Smog Model!

But best of all IT RUNS! AND IT DRIVES! I had it running today for the
second time. And actually took it for a couple of short drives. The
engine, transmission and rear end all sound good. No obvious/omminous
smoke, rattles, grinding! It will require brake work however.

Highly motivated to move it to make room for new toy!

Asking $950 obo.

Dick 8>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, CA