safety gubbins again

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: safety gubbins again
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 22:24:26 EST
Thanks to all for the suggestions about my braking woes -
The GT passed inspection today (just...) with the new cylinders.
The 72 roadsters problem was a crushed line - five points to whomsoever
suggested that - it wasnt obvious but having the idea saved a LOT of time
and replacing a cylinder that was merely starved of love, affection and
fluid!!
Back to my new best friends in Darien tomorrow ........now if only i
could get that bloody bodywork bastard to do the job on the 69!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster