dbavery1@juno.com (Dennis D Bavery): Local MG Club Meetings or

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dbavery1@juno.com (Dennis D Bavery): Local MG Club Meetings or
From: dbavery1@juno.com (Dennis D Bavery)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 00:03:31 EST
Fellow MG ers.  Thanks to those who responded to my need for things to do
on the road.  Unfortunately nothing came in for the San Francisco area
for this week so I'm spending time at the local tourist areas and now
bored in the motel room.  Did see quite a few MG's today - none were
brave enough to drive with their top down though.  Going from 20's in
Michigan to this weather made me feel like I was in the middle of summer.
 Wish I had mine here.  Thanks again to those who responded and anyone
having any MG things to see in North Ca let me know I'm here two more
days.

Denny
Mason, MI