Healeys at Santa Cruz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healeys at Santa Cruz
From: Mark Allen <marka@infolane.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:10:53 -0800
Greetings all,

The Austin-Healey Club is kicking off the "touring season" with our
traditional Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Tour. On Sunday morning April
13, 1997 we will all meet by the beach in beautiful Santa Cruz,
California for a day of fun in the sun (or rain as the case may be).

Everyone is invited, and you don't have to drive a Healey to attend.
There will be a buffet brunch served in the famous Cocoanut Grove "Sun
Room" at 10:45 am. The price for the buffet is $15.   The first 35
Healeys will get FREE parking on the Boardwalk!

For more information, maps, contacts, etc. please visit our web site
at:

http://www.healey.org

While reservations are not required, if you are planning on attending
please drop me a note so we can get a tentative head count.

See you in Santa Cruz!

Mark

marka@infolane.com