newbie intro

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: newbie intro
From: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:31:16 -0500
Hello all,  I've been lurking for a little while and I thought that I'd
come out and introduce myself.  (then I'll shut up again) 8>)
My name is Eric "Inch" Petrevich and I live in NJ.  I recently aquired a
'52 MG TD.  It's complete, but needs some body/enigne work.  I've done
frame restores. on motorcycles for years.  This will be my first car.  I
am currently waiting for some books I order to arrive so I can start.
I'm really excited about this project.  Enough from me.  Back to lurk
mode.
--
Inch
http://augdev.com/Inch

I've had 2 wives and 3 kids, just none of my own yet!!!!