RE: Midget top

To: "Stu Shannon" <sshannon@GASCARD.COM>,
Subject: RE: Midget top
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 19:28:25 UT
Not being a midget man myself I am not the best to ask.  However, with that in
mind, the frame is probably very expensive new, if you can find one, so you
may want to look for a used frame (what's the difference once you paint it
appropriately anyway?).  The rag should be readily available in several places
although again, I don't deal with midgets so can't be sure of my info -
hopefully someone with a midget passion will be  better able to assist you.