Norristown Swap Meet

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Norristown Swap Meet
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (Thomas J Pokrefke)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 21:12:10 EST
A final update on my father:  he is speedily recovering from his surgery.
 He is walking, talking, and ready to plan his escape from the hospital.
His pain has subsided, and his release is scheduled Sunday or Monday.
Thanks to all those who offered prayers and wishes.  They were
appreciated by my family and I.

I have to pick Grandma up from the airport this weekend.  Is it
considered cruel to make her try to sit in the MG with the Spax set at 7
clicks for an hour drive?  Should I avoid a forfeiture of my inheritance
and ease them back to 5 clicks?  <g>

Thomas James Pokrefke, III (feeling my oats again)
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

He is an Englishman!