mg alloy wheels-almost free

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: mg alloy wheels-almost free
From: "ted barnes" <tbarnes@ebicom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 20:42:27 +0000
i have 4 american racing wheels w/ P215/R60 tires mounted on them
that came w/ my 73 MGB--i bought some minilite wheels from VB because
i thought they didn't look good and tires not in great shape--new
wheels are 5.5 inches wide, the old ones are 6 inch wide, pretty old
i think, but i also think they can be cleaned up to look pretty good
w/ some effort--4 spokes from center w/ spoke getting wider in center
of its length
i will send two tires and wheels strapped together as a package and
the other two the same way to save on shipping cost-tire and wheel
about 40 #'s-100 # limitation w/ RPS--i can ship one pkg from
mississippi to california for about 30 bucks, therefore i can send
these wheels to anybody, anywhere for 60 bucks or less depending on
the distance.
I want my shipping costs back and 10 to 20 dollars a wheels from
whoever gets them depending upon their valuation after receiving-- if
they think they are not worth 10 bucks, then i want nothing but my
shipping costs
First one that really wants these gets them, if no one within a week,
them i will bury in the yard somewhere, they have to leave my garage
soon
ted barnes
tbarnes@ebicom.net    columbus,mississippi
69 TR6