Non MG Wants

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non MG Wants
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:20:06 -0500 (EST)
Sorry to intrude on this list, but I need a Fuel tank for a '52 Austin
Somerset. I seem to have trouble sending e-mail to the Britcar list as I've
sent many messages there and have only seen one or two of my postings. I know
I'm getting through here and that many of you are on both lists. My fuel tank
looks like the constellations such it's condition. I am almost ready to get
it running and the fuel tank is the last major hurdle to running condition.
So far I've contemplated making a new one, installing a fuel cell in the
original tank, but both are very expensive. Please e-mail if you have any
suggestions. Thanx all, roland.