UK Suppliers...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UK Suppliers...
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 11:23:33 -0500 (EST)
  While we are on the topic of suppliers, I'll toss in a plug for
  Ray Ingham at Classic Spares Ltd, Waltham Cross, UK.
  (http://www.jagweb.com/classicspares)

  I've been looking for a MotaLita steering wheel for a while.  Most of
  the usual suppliers stock either the Mountney or the woodrim MotaLitas.
  (V/B has a cover car with the exact same wheel, but they dont sell it-
  go figure).  I couldnt find the wheel/boss/hornpush combination I wanted
  anywhere- except Brooklands, M/L's North American importer, but for $$$.

  Ray special ordered the wheel, hub and MG motif hornpush all for the
  tidy sum of 80ukp- nearly half of retail price here.

  FWIW, If you have never picked up a MotaLita wheel, dont do it with
  your wallet in close proximity- it is very high quality wheel in both
  appearance and feel.  It arrived Friday, and I couldnt put the thing
  down all weekend.  Oh yeah, it is covered in Conneley leather which adds
  a nice scent to the interior.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.