Re:Tripod bulbs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Tripod bulbs
From: Rootes2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 21:12:35 -0500 (EST)
Hiya folks..
      Just to throw in my 5p worth, I would almost bet on the pin
configuration being different on the new bulbs. The rest of the world
apparently uses a different pattern for these wires than the US sealed beam
standard specifies. Having put "euro" lights in a couple of my VWs over the
years, I had to relocate the pins in the plug to accomodate the new bulbs.

Jon Arzt                 Rootes2@aol.com