RE: American MGC Registry has a web page

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: American MGC Registry has a web page
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 97 03:15:12 UT
To C buffs,

I just got my latest C Notes (that's what we call our periodic rag) from the
American MGC Registry (AMGCR) and they are officially online with a webpage.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/amgcr/

It's a bit lacking but does have an application - so you C owners who are not
already in the AMGCR - it's a great organization and here's your chance to
throw in with this lot and do some specific commiserating.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst