Re: this french thing

To: Geoff Love <engconn@infi.net>
Subject: Re: this french thing
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 11:05:47 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Geoff Love wrote:

> Bien sure. Et, n'oubliez pas le Citroyen Masseratti. A mon avis, il
> etait le plus vite et tres confortable, mais tres cher, peutetre le plus
> cher de tout les autos Francais, n'est-ce-pas?  D'accord??
>
> Mes salutations distinguees,
>
> Geoff Love, La Connection Anglais.

Last time I was in St. Louis, I saw a Citroen Maserati for sale at a shop
that sells mostly lbc's.  My brother, a mechanic, was pretty taken by it;
I told him that he was foolish to be a mechanic who works for others; he
should buy the Citroen and go into business for himself.  Cher?  Oui.
D'Accord is pretty cheap, though; mine rarely breaks.

Ray Gibbons, le disconnection Americain

1994 d'Accord LX sedan, cashmere silver.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910