Re: [Fwd: Re: Introduction & hoods]

To: bill <pplusb@northlink.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Introduction & hoods]
From: Robert William Daugherty <n9682696@janice.cc.wwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 21:24:35 -0800 (PST)
You are right, having the top unattached to the rear bow does make is
easier to fold.  The only problem is if you have a battery cut-out
switch.  With the top just hanging there in the back, it makes it a
little bit hard to try and bury your hand up under there to find the
switch.  Personally I would prefer to have the top attached.  But for the
time being it doesn't matter considering it is way to cold here to put
the top down, and even if I could it would be hard considering my top is
falling apart.

Robert Daugherty
1978 MGB

Poor collage student, dreaming of new top.