Fuel pump woes! (fwd)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel pump woes! (fwd)
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:23:52 -0600 (CST)

Help,

The 77 MGB has been sitting for about 6 months as it changed from yellow
to red and yesterday I was ready to drive it around the block.  No
bumpers, no head lights, no chrome, only one seat, but the weather was
*beautiful*!  I've never hadfuel pump trouble before but the fuel pump
would not go "click, click click".  It started and ran when I primed it.
I have power to the pump.  I checked with a test light and I did the tap
on it a few times thing.  An suggestions????

TIA
Dwade