interior repairs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: interior repairs
From: "Steve Krane" <skrane@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 97 00:48:15 UT
Thanks to all who responded my question a while ago about "bubbled rubber" on
the driver side floor pan.  I have several options to reduce heat coming in
and will pursue them shortly.  However, before I install any new carpet or
insulation, I need to know how to stop the damn water from coming through the
vent in front of the windshield.  I have tried to get diagrams to show the
flow of the water when it enters, but have had no luck.  I have found a hole
in the bottom of the vent area by poking around with a wire clothes hanger.
Thought it was solved but after washing the car last week it was puddle city
inside.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Steve (hot, wet feet) Krane
skrane@msn.com