British Sports Car Center..

Subject: British Sports Car Center..
From: Dan Graves <dan@bimmer.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 10:49:25 PST
This last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Lawrie Alexander, the
owner of British Sports Car Center and current President of the
Sacramento Valley MG Car Club.  I'm rebuilding a '64 MGB and he helped
me out with some parts that I needed.  He runs a VERY professional shop
and makes people that he meets for the first time feel like they've known
him for years.  If you're ever in the Sacramento area find time to stop
by and check the place out.  Chances are there'll be a restoration of
some kind going on that you can oooo and aaaah about.  8-)

Dan Graves

P.S.  Thanks again Lawrie!