Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval

To: mgs%autox.team.net@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 11 Mar 97 12:47:38 PST
I've got a solution to the problem.  Make sure your spouse either
shares your hobby (VERY rare) or has a separate, unrelated hobby that
requires some monetary and time expenditures.

I have the second situation, my wife plays woodwind instruments
(mostly oboe, but can play anything from piccolo to bassoon), she
practices, carves her own reeds, plays in concerts and workshops,
etc.  When she wants to unload 6 grand for a new oboe, I just smile
and nod in agreement (Whatever makes you happy, dear!).  That way I
know that she won't get upset when I get my next $1,000 parts order
from England for the GT V-8.

We both enjoy the other's hobbies from afar, and we are both happy!

Cheers, PK

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com

(916) 355-5162