Re: WHY BRITISH?Soaps?

To: Cancola%aol.com@aphub.aerojetpd.com,
Subject: Re: WHY BRITISH?Soaps?
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 12 Mar 97 09:44:55 PST
Bill,

Regarding my first MG, the previous owner was anything but rich, he
was a poor college student like me.  The only reason he sold it to me
so cheap was that he was ready to give me the car, and the $1.00 just
made it legal.  He got sick of trying to get the car running, and it
would have been off to the junkyard if I hadn't taken it.

My ex-girlfriend and I had parted amicably, which was why she thought
of me when they wanted to unload the 1100, she knew I was a sucker
for oddball, unloved vehicles.

Cheers, PK

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com