Blue Ridge Parkway

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Blue Ridge Parkway
From: damitdick@juno.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 14:19:52 EST
I know this subject was covered not all that long ago. But, at the time I
was not contemplating a trip through the area so I didn't pay all that
much attention.

Now I find that I will be driving from State College, PA to Titusville,
FL and would like to drive a scienic route as much as possible. I've got
a pretty good idea of the route from Front Royal, VA to where it crosses
into North Carolina. But from there south my maps are not so good.

I would like to know how far south does the Blue Ridge Parkway run and at
what point I should be prepared to cut over to I-95 for the remainder of
the trip?

I anticipate leaveing State College on or about the 21st Of April and
must arrive in Titusville the evening of the 24th. I will be driving a
newly acquired MGB-GT V8 and I want to be able to get to know the car and
also have an opportunity to wring it out a little.

Any advice on route, things to do, people/places to see would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Dick 8>
Vintage Parts & Products