Re: What does MG stand for ?

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Sven Jochmann" <jochmann@amis.de>
Subject: Re: What does MG stand for ?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:11:33 -0500
Ok here are the basics on the list:

Dan Hughes, tottally phucked up the list with like 1000 or so emails on
Decemeber 11,96.  He was going to be out of the office.  He setup his mail
server to spam us with the messages.  (dan I am just j/k.)

David Deutsch, Bob Allen, and Me, are ussually the ones who either start
fights or end up apologizing for stuff we said.

Barney and a few other members are the resident race committee.

Me, I am notorious for starting stupid threads like TR vs MG and MG vs
Porsche.

The Lurkers: well what can I say, they don't speak :-).

There are many other good and nice members on the list, in fact to many to
list.  But most important everyone tries to contribute and help in some
form.  That is what this list is all about.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com