Re: What does MG stand for ?/count me out !!

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: What does MG stand for ?/count me out !!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 18:07:39 -0600 (CST)
I appreciate the "honorable mention" but I am not the same person I was
6 months or a year ago. I have taken more than my share of critisism as
well as praise. I truely love these cars and the motoring hobby. I'm
not a collector, restorer or originallity efficenodoe. I just love
driving these cars and meeting up with and helping others with the same
interest. I confess I do not understand the logic of trailering cars to
and from shows but I do respect ones right to do so and love looking at
an all original, showroom perfect antique and/or classic car. I will
also tell you that as I'm looking at it I'm thinking "I'd love to drive
this baby into the ground".

I get my 75 back in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to many
miles of fun this year. Just as the 75 is coming out it appears the 66
will be going in for it's drivetrain rebuild and O/D addition.

Hope to meet many more of you on the events fields this year and I'm
always just an e-mail away from trying to help any of you with your MGB
dilemmas. Safety fast, David Deutsch