Jarl

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jarl
From: David Wilkinson <dwilkins@edcc.ctc.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 17:59:47 -0800
As a relatively new member to the list, I have been filled with
appreciation and admiration for the time Jarl and others have spent in
helping me wade through newbiness. I think I understand why he is tired of
the list. In the last three months there have been several threads that not
only had nothing to do with lbcs, but had little to do with anything of
substance. Don't get me wrong - I like to goof around as much as the next
person, but the negative/asinine tone of many letters had me about to
unplug. And I NEED your collective wisdom. Jarl obviously doesn't need it -
he provides it. I'm one dimbulb that is sorry, but understands. I'm not
that dim!