Body Shop Trouble in Indiana

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Body Shop Trouble in Indiana
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 16:53:18 -0700 (MST)
Does anyone in the Indianapolis area know what has happened to Floyd's Body
Shop? My MGB is one year over due, the place is locked up tight and I am no
longer able to contact the proprietor. I understand that, short of
kidnapping your own car, only a court action can retrieve your property
under these circumstances. Any free legal advice? I promise not to make any
more lawyer jokes.

P.S. I wouldn't have posted this on the open list, but I am desperate. If
Floyd finally comes through I will let everyone know.

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
53 MG-TD under DIY restoration
71 MGB still in shop, 17 months and counting