RE: MGC's

To: Mowog1@aol.com, Mowog1@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MGC's
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 15:19:38 UT
Rick,

Let me know when you find the pad, my auto brake pedal is bare (good thing I
don't drive it - OK- OK - It's not currently running).

Yes -  Hail, the "Brutal Aggressives"! - and I might add C you at the "C Event
of Brutal Aggressives"  in Gettysburg, PA

Dr. Doug  AMGCR #876
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst