NAMGBR Service and Membership -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: NAMGBR Service and Membership -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:44:40 -0500
Hello David,
I, too am amoung the proud and listed: under Maryland.  I have to comment that
this lastest edition of the Driver is of exceptioal quality.  Maybe because
it's sping, I dunno, but the articles were great! My compliments to the Driver
staff!
Dan Hughes

>>> David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com> 03/18/97 09:03pm >>>
Bravo!! Got my list in mail today along with another great issue of MGB
Driver. I'm proud to be listed in it's pages as a member (New York, E.
Meadow). The best thing about it is that my engine rebuild is just  about
completed and is being done by 1 of only 8 shops, in the 100s  listed in 42
states that was given an excellent rating by three or more  members on last
fall's questionare. I got the kind of feeling you can  only compare to when
you know you have a world renouned doctor  performing the surgery on a loved
one. No need to worry, because you  know that you got the "Best". David
Clark's "Sports Car Services" in  Vermont is a little better than 200 miles
from my home but it's a small  distance for the piece of mind I've had while
the car is in his shop.  April 1st I get it back and I'm real excited. Safety
Fast, David  Deutsch