Re[3]: tires

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re[3]: tires
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:58:31 -0500

    British Wire Wheels
     1650 Mansfiels Street
      Santa Cruz CA 950062
       408-479-4495

Subject: Re[2]: tires
Author:  joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com at Internet_mail
Date:    3/19/97 1:15 PM

Jake,

When I got my wires wheels from British Wire Wheels in Santa Cruz, CA, they
commented about the enormous 195/70's the DPO put on the car.  They have tires
to fit all LBCs from a few different manufacturers.  And they're the only place
I know that can properly spin-balance a wire wheel.  Sorry, that I don't have
their address or number handy.  But I think they have a web page.  It might be
worth checking out.

Joseph
67 Roadster