Re: 25 year smog bill/musings

To: pbailey@qnet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 25 year smog bill/musings
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 07:41:16 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-21 09:48:37 EST, pbailey@qnet.com (pbailey) writes:

<< I'm sorry I thought the list was about anything that affects us I know
 this seems to be a local issue but don't forget most legislation seems
 to start in CA All the bad crap started here maybe something good will
 too.I think this is a hell of a lot more important than some of the CAT
 threads etc I,ve seen on the list and if we in California want to use
 this forum to talk about it ,we will, this is the only contact we have
 and if we can help each other by putting the names of the people you can
 contact on the list we will.

I think Phil is right.

It may be useful if each states MG clubs circulated a petition for signature
and forwarded this to the state's representatives. In fact, all car clubs,
Triumph, Corvette, etc, etc.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget