1953 Austin Healey 100 Article

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1953 Austin Healey 100 Article
From: John Nelson <psychod@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:25:28 -0800
Hello fellow listers:

My father was cleaning out his garage last weekend, and came across an
old Mechanix Illustrated magazine from November of 1953. In it was a
test of the “new” Austin Healey by Tom McCahill. If anyone is interested
in reading it, I’ve scanned the entire article and put it on my web
page. The pages were very brittle and yellow, but they came out
surprisingly good. Hope you enjoy the article as much as I did. The url
for my web page is   http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6457

P.S. The article also mentions the "sensational" new 1 1/2 liter MG and
a  blurb about the new Triumph.

John

--
    John Nelson