66 B has been spoken for/ early O/D available

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 66 B has been spoken for/ early O/D available
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:31:28 -0600 (CST)
Well it's a done deal. The 66B is out of here next week and that means
my long awaited 58 Austin Wagon will be coming home. It also means that
the early B O/D Transmission I had for the 66 is no longer needed. I
offered it, for an addition sum, to the party receiving the 66B but
they declined. It has been completely rebuilt and is ready to install
and go. Need to get $700 for this rare item. It ain't gonna to last.
Located on Long Island and I'd like to avoid shipping if possible. Will
be headed for Vermont within next week and can drop off if you are on
the way. My phone # is 516-794-9004 or e-mail me.