[JHUTCHIN@nsc.msmail.miami.edu: Re: [cdfowler@atl.mindspring.com: OK, ho

To: mgs
Subject: [JHUTCHIN@nsc.msmail.miami.edu: Re: [cdfowler@atl.mindspring.com: OK, how do I do THIS???!!]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 00:06:47 -0700 (MST)

This was sent to the wrong address, rather than mgs@autox.team.net, in response
to a post I forwarded that was sent to the wrong address.  How do these people
even find the power switch?

mjb.
----

     Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:23:00 -0800 (PST)
     From: "HUTCHINS, JOE" <JHUTCHIN@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>

Bob,
I bought a pair of the coil spring compressor tools from Vicki Brit and
found they were totally useless for their intended purpose.  They did
function well as paper weights however to keep the pages of my shop manual
from turning in the breeze.
Joe

Date: Monday, March 17, 1997 9:20PM

Victoria British lists a coil spring compressor tool for problems just like
you have described.  It's on page 128 and lists for $29.95.  If you have a
tool rental place nearby, they usually rent these compressors.  Good luck,
it's a tight fit!

Bob S.
79 MGB