MGA value continued

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA value continued
From: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:49:56 -0800
Ok, so we went to look at the little gem....it's a little rough,
original engine gone, has a 3-main B mill in it now....clutch
M/C needs rebuilding or replacing, seats and interior need general
tidying.....some exhaust rattles and leaks.

The car drove ok, and the paint is nice....it was owned by someone
in the NAMGA in San Jose.....anyone know this car?  It's a red
62 A with a B motor in it....

He's asking $6500, which seems high to me...

--
TJ Noto         Palo Alto       CA              USA
http://www.rahul.net/tjn